About PRIMO PLATINUM DRIVING INSTRUCTION
Primo Driving Schools is excited to announce its Platinum Driving Course, where V.I.P. customers learn how to safely drive in world-class vehicles, taught only by our most experienced and specially trained instructors.
This exclusive level of service has recently been made possible through our partnership with Emirates Driving Institute (EDI), which is the largest and most prestigious driving institute in the U.A.E.
Primo Platinum customers now have the privilege to learn in the much sought-after, beautifully updated and imminently fun-to-drive 2019 Mercedes G63 AMG. No other driving school in the United States (that we know of) has made this level of commitment to satisfy their customer's desire for uncompromising, safe driving instruction in one of world's finest vehicles.
The all-new Platinum Driving Course offers an impressive portfolio of in-house services, luxury training vehicles and personalized training schedule to suit your individual needs, making the entire journey from registration to earning your driver's license as easy & stress-free as possible.
The indulging doesn't end there…
Customers of the platinum course will only pay a fixed course fee until they get their license (includes up to 50 hours of 1:1 time with a top-rated instructor and up to 3 DMV drive test services). Individual sessions are available at the hourly package rate if desired after the 50 hrs.
Another benefit of this course is that you will be trained on all of the features and systems of a high-end luxury vehicle very similar to one that you may wish to own after getting your license. This will help you be better-adapted with the driving personality & technological features of the vehicle, ensuring your further comfort and safety while driving on the road.
You will be assigned a dedicated relationship manager, who will manage all formalities and documentation until the driver license is presented. Complimentary pick and drop service for our patrons is included in the platinum course.
- Registration and one-time payment for the course may be completed over-the-phone by calling (888) 978-7299 (make link).
- Once enrolled, a dedicated relationship manager will be assigned to you who will answer any course-related questions, complete all requests, handle all session scheduling and ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Complimentary online driver education course is available at no additional cost for any client who has not yet passed the DMV written license test.
- You may use a portion of the course hours for personal DMV written test tutorials with your instructor.
- You may use a portion of the course hours to have your instructor escort you to the DMV on the day of your written test to ensure all paperwork is in-order, making the experience as smooth as possible.
- Behind-the-wheel sessions are 2 hours with our most experienced instructors.
- Complimentary bottled water, phone chargers, gum and mints for all in-car sessions.
- Instruction vehicles are equipped with dash cameras and gps-tracking to help ensure safety of students and instructors and are fully-covered by $2M commercial liability policy.
- Complementary Pick up and Drop off service is provided within a wide area of Los Angeles.
- Behind-the-wheel driving instruction is taught using the most advanced training methods available.
- Driving instruction begins on calm, quiet residential areas and gradually progresses to more complex situations including: commercial streets, parking lots, parallel parking, freeways, canyons, steep hills, inclement weather simulations (rain/snow/ice/fog/wind), emergency simulations (mechanical failure, flat tire, collision, earthquake, etc…)
- Nighttime driving sessions are available (may be seasonally dependent).
- Sessions are geared to create calm, confident, capable and considerate drivers resulting in a lifetime of ticket and collision-free driving.
- Lesson reports are created and emailed at the end of each session, informing the student (and parents of minor students) of progress and skills covered in the session, relative grades for the skills performed, suggestions for practice and recommendations for the next lesson.
- When you are ready and eligible, your relationship manager will schedule a DMV road test for you.
- A few days prior to your road test, your personal driving instructor will provide a simulated DMV road test in an area similar to the actual DMV test area, so that you'll be familiar with exactly what is expected and required for you to successfully pass the road test.
- On the day or your DMV road test, your instructor will pick you up an hour prior to your test. You will practice on the way to the DMV in the same vehicle that you will be using for the road test. Upon arrival at the DMV, your instructor will escort you through the check-in process using our vehicle's registration and proof of insurance. Your instructor will wait with you until the DMV examiner arrives and the test begins. The instructor will be awaiting your return from the test and will help you obtain your temporary license if you have passed the exam.
- Complimentary re-tests are included if needed (up to 3 DMV total road tests). Additional test services are available at a-la-carte rates.
- Additional 2-hour sessions are available if desired once the 56 hours of total instruction has been reached. Pricing is at the same hourly rate of the Platinum package.
- Complimentary "New Driver" magnets (3) will be provided for students to use while practicing with other licensed drivers (i.e. parents, friends, relatives, etc...). Small replacement fee will be charged if magnets are not returned within a reasonable period after student has achieved their driver license.